Equitable Access: Your Playbook for Success, Webinar-Part 2 of 2
May 4 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm CDT
In our free, Member-exclusive Spring Webinar Series, we'll hear from panels of both Member Stores and Vendor Partners. These timely, topical sessions are important as the EA landscape both accelerates & broadens.
In Part I, Member Stores discuss their specific journey to, and "flavor" of EA model.
**Part II features ICBA Course Materials Vendor Partners on how they've been able to partner with stores to solve particular needs. Hear from: RedShelf, Verba by VitalSource, and Vindy.
NOTE: You only need to register once in order to attend both panel webinar sessions! Members, when you are logged into your Member Dashboard, the registration link will appear at the bottom of this post below.
|Part I: Tue, May 2, 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM CT
Part II: Thu, May 4, 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM CT
Topics we'll be excited to cover:
- How EA discussions get started and the store’s role
- Creating a realistic timeline from start to implementation
- Technical/IT/Accounting challenges
- Creating internal roles and responsibilities for success
- Objections from faculty, administrators, students, and other key stakeholders and ways to overcome
- Building consensus across campus
- Potential considerations with libraries or other entities
- Publisher relations
- Managing print
- Managing OER
- How “opt-outs” work
- Marketing/Communication of the program
- Tips to avoid costly mistakes along the way
There will be prepared remarks, moderated panel Q&A with Jon Bibo, and moderated Attendee Q&A