Independent College Bookstore Association (ICBA) is dedicated to protecting your privacy and will responsibly and securely handle all information gathered on our website at www.icbainc.com
Personally Identifiable Information:
ICBA collects Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, email address, phone numbers and addresses. This unique information you choose to provide is collected and stored for the purposes of membership, resources, applications, conference and event registration and vendor partner agreements. This information may be used to contact you, to improve the usability of our website and to improve services to both member stores and vendors. No information will be commercially available to parties not affiliated with ICBA.
Your information is shared within ICBA in the following ways:
For ICBA Member Stores:
For ICBA Vendor Partners:
- School, store and store website is publicly listed on www.ICBAinc.com.
- Stores and store administrators are able to access and update information through our password protected website.
- Member stores activities are only visible to the member. This information is not visible to others.
- Select store information such as email addresses, phone numbers and membership information is password protected and available to all ICBA member stores.
- Limited staff information, in the form of categorical mailing lists and the ICBA Member Directory, is available for purchase to participating vendors.
- Vendor company and product category is publicly listed on www.ICBAinc.com.
- Select vendor information such as email addresses, phone numbers, contact information and buying program details are password protected and available only for ICBA member stores.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected and aggregated by the ICBA website including your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, number of visits, average time spent on various pages of the website and referring website addresses. This information is used to maintain, monitor and improve the value and content of our website.
Our website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
All private information entered onto the ICBA website is secured by both the use of an exclusive user name and password and through the encrypting of critical user information. Please feel free to contact the Webmaster with any questions or concerns about the safety of website transmitted information.